The online Master in Laws program is ideal — it helps me develop my academic and professional capacities, but also allows me to keep my job and stay close to my family and country.
Thanks to the interactive virtual campus platform, students will be able to:
- Collaborate in interactive online and in-person classes of no more than 15 students.
- Participate in Socratic debates, the preferred instruction method in U.S. law schools.
- Access a dynamic, interactive course and study at their own pace, from anywhere in the world.
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with faculty during online office hours.
- Establish a network of international contacts through the online community.